PASSION FOR MUSIC

 Schubert Fantasie in F minor, op.103 


"Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything."
-Plato 
Me and my friends during concerts and at the end of one.  Our concerts consist of Orchestra-pieces, Cello-Ensembles, or Solo-parts.
Our main instruments are the piano and the Cello

 Rachmaninoff Prelude in g minor op. 23 

"If i were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. 
I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music.
I see my life in terms of music."
- Albert Einstein


picture-sources: weheartit

Kommentare:

  1. schöne fotos und schöner blog. würdet uns sehr freuen wenn du mal bei uns vorbei schauen könntest :))

    http://twoinstyle.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. der kronleuchter ist soooooo schön :)) schade dass ich niemals ne wohnung und die asche für sowas haben werde :D♥

    AntwortenLöschen

I hope you`ve enjoyed reading this blog.
I would be pleased getting feedback from all you lovely readers,
so make me happy and leave a comment :)